Conestoga - 125669

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1878 - 1921 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-02-05T16:45:58Z en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-05-07T15:49:54Z
dc.date.available 2008-02-05T16:45:58Z en_US
dc.date.available 2008-05-07T15:49:54Z
dc.date.issued 2008-02-05T16:45:58Z en_US
dc.identifier.other Baus - 13 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2404
dc.description The Anchor Line operated from 1865 to 1916. It was owned by Erie and Western Transportation Company, an arm of the Pennsylvania Railroad. The "Conestoga" was one of the Line's early wooden package freighters. It was built in Cleveland in 1878 and destroyed by fire in the Cardinal Canal, Ogdensburg, New York, May 21, 1921. en_US
dc.subject Ships - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Commerce en_US
dc.subject Shipping - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Conestoga - 125669 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.repository.name Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.relation.hasformat Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1488.b13.3.13.1.jpg 669.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3244.FR2.10.23.1.JPG 305.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record