Pere Marquette No. 17 - 150906

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1901 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-02-06T15:05:17Z en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-05-07T15:49:46Z
dc.date.available 2008-02-06T15:05:17Z en_US
dc.date.available 2008-05-07T15:49:46Z
dc.date.issued 2008-02-06T15:05:17Z en_US
dc.identifier.other Baus - 13 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2390
dc.description The Pere Marquette Railroad Company was founded in 1900 in the merger of several Michigan rail lines. The company transported not only by rail, but also by water. Pere Marquette operated car ferries on rivers and Lake Michigan. The "Pere Marquette No. 17" was built for the company in 1901 by the American Ship Building Company in Cleveland, Ohio. en_US
dc.subject Ships - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Commerce en_US
dc.subject Shipping - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Pere Marquette No. 17 - 150906 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.repository.name Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.relation.hasformat Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1495.b13.3.31.2.jpg 999.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3159.FR2.8.35.1.JPG 392.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record