City of Marquette - 126614

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Marquette - Michigan en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1890 - 1899 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-02-05T18:33:09Z en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-05-07T15:49:33Z
dc.date.available 2008-02-05T18:33:09Z en_US
dc.date.available 2008-05-07T15:49:33Z
dc.date.issued 2008-02-05T18:33:09Z en_US
dc.identifier.other Baus - 13 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2371
dc.description The "City of Marquette" was built at Manitowoc, Wisconsin in 1890. She sailed along the west shore of Lake Michigan from Chicago to Waukegon, Illinois and the Wisconsin cities of Racine and Kenosha. She later sailed on Lake Superior when she replaced the "R.G. Stewart," which burned in 1899. en_US
dc.subject Shipping - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.subject Ships - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Commerce en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en_US
dc.title City of Marquette - 126614 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.repository.name Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.relation.hasformat Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1533.b13.3.5.2.jpg 800.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record