City of St. Joseph - 26627

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1890 - 1907 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-02-05T18:04:40Z en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-05-07T15:49:33Z
dc.date.available 2008-02-05T18:04:40Z en_US
dc.date.available 2008-05-07T15:49:33Z
dc.date.issued 2008-02-05T18:04:40Z en_US
dc.identifier.other Baus - 13 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2370
dc.description Constructed at West Bay City, Michigan in 1890, this ship was christened the "City of Chicago" by her owners, Graham and Morton Transportation Company. She was renamed the "City of St. Joseph" in 1907. en_US
dc.subject Ships - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Commerce en_US
dc.subject Shipping - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title City of St. Joseph - 26627 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.repository.name Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.relation.hasformat Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1516.b13.3.16.1.jpg 1.078Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record