Sainte Marie - 116574

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Sainte Marie - 116574
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Sainte Marie" was built in 1893 at Wyandotte, Michigan. The wooden ship, which had the capacity to carry about 18 freight cars, had bow screws to cut ice in winter months. She ran between St. Ignace and Mackinaw City, Michigan, until 1913, when she was replaced by a larger steel ferry also christened "Sainte Marie" (210944).
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2256

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1522.b13.3.25.1.jpg 774.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record