Lagonda 141432

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1896 - 1958 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2017-02-13T18:59:58Z
dc.date.available 2017-02-13T18:59:58Z
dc.date.issued 2017-02-13
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/187168
dc.description This propeller was built in 1896 by F. W. Wheeler & Company, West Bay City, Michigan. She was owned by Cleveland Steamship Company, Cleveland, Ohio, until 1916 when she was sold to Interlake Steamship Company, Cleveland, Ohio. She was sold to Bethlehem Steel Corporation, Buffalo, New York, in 1954. She was converted to a crane ship in 1926. She was scrapped by Hurwitz Brothers, Buffalo, New York, in 1958. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Lagonda 141432 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3911-FR2-20-26-1123.jpg 297.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record