Lake Belnona 217230

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1918 - 1928 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2016-08-24T14:00:38Z
dc.date.available 2016-08-24T14:00:38Z
dc.date.issued 2016-08-24
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186976
dc.description "Lake Belnona" was built at Saginaw, Michigan in 1918 by the Saginaw Shipbuilding Company. She was owned by the U. S. Shipping Board of Washington, D. C. until 1928 when she was scrapped at River Rouge, Michigan by the Ford Motor Company en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Lake Belnona 217230 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3916-FR2-20-35-1133.jpg 439.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3917-FR2-20-35-2135.jpg 300.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record