Keewatin - 125985 - at Sault Ste. Marie

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en
dc.coverage.temporal 1904-1941 en
dc.date.accessioned 2009-03-03T16:22:36Z
dc.date.available 2009-03-03T16:22:36Z
dc.date.issued 2009-03-03T16:22:36Z
dc.identifier.other Baus - 13 en
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/62467
dc.description Owned by the Canadian Pacific Railway Company of Montreal, Quebec until 1969, the "Keewatin" was built in 1907 by the Fairfield Company of Govan, Scotland. She carried passengers on weekly cruises between Port McNicoll on the south wastern tip of Georgian Bay, Lake Huron and Port Arthur - Fort William (now Thunder Bay) at the head of Lake Superior. She sailed until November 29, 1965. Since 1969 the "Keewatin" has been a maritime museum at Douglas , Michigan. en
dc.relation.ispartof Lake Erie's Yesterdays en
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en
dc.subject Ships - Great Lakes (North America) en
dc.title Keewatin - 125985 - at Sault Ste. Marie en
dc.type Image en
dc.repository.name Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1633.b.13.4.27.2.jpg 397.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record