Keewatin - 125985 - at Sault Ste. Marie

Show full item record


Title: Keewatin - 125985 - at Sault Ste. Marie
Author: Unknown
Description: Owned by the Canadian Pacific Railway Company of Montreal, Quebec until 1969, the "Keewatin" was built in 1907 by the Fairfield Company of Govan, Scotland. She carried passengers on weekly cruises between Port McNicoll on the south wastern tip of Georgian Bay, Lake Huron and Port Arthur - Fort William (now Thunder Bay) at the head of Lake Superior. She sailed until November 29, 1965. Since 1969 the "Keewatin" has been a maritime museum at Douglas , Michigan.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/62467

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1633.b.13.4.27.2.jpg 397.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record