Lakeland - 126420

Show full item record


Title: Lakeland - 126420
Author: Unknown
Description: Built in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1887 as an ore carrier, the ship was originally owned by the Mutual Line and christened "Cambria." In 1910 she was sold to the Port Huron and Duluth Line, fitted with passenger cabins, and renamed "Lakeland;" she sailed with sisterships "Lakeport" and "Lakewood." She sank near Sturgeon Bay canal on December 4, 1924.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2405

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1490.b13.3.17.1.jpg 1.418Mb JPEG image Thumbnail
3934-FR2-20-52-1169.jpg 103.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3935-FR2-20-52-2171.jpg 146.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3936-FR2-20-52-3173.jpg 131.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record