Lawrence - 15450

Show full item record


Title: Lawrence - 15450
Author: Unknown
Description: Built in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1868, the "Lawrence" was owned by four companies. She was rebuilt and renamed twice before she foundered in Lake Ontario on August 16, 1921. She was rebuilt in 1902 and christened "Frontinac." After fire damaged the ship in 1908, she was rebuilt and named "H.N. Jex."
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2346

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1481.b13.3.1.1.jpg 1019.Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record