Fountain City - 9680 and City of Fremont - 4379/5063

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial St. Joseph - Michigan en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1893 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-02-05T16:36:42Z en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-05-07T15:48:21Z
dc.date.available 2008-02-05T16:36:42Z en_US
dc.date.available 2008-05-07T15:48:21Z
dc.date.created 1893 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-02-05T16:36:42Z en_US
dc.identifier.other Baus - 13 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2247
dc.description The "Fountain City," left, was a package freight propeller built of wood in 1857 at Cleveland, Ohio by Peck. Another Cleveland company, Quale and Martin, built the "City of Fremont" in 1866. The "City of Fremont" was abandoned in 1908. en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Commerce en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en_US
dc.subject Ships - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.subject Shipping - Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Fountain City - 9680 and City of Fremont - 4379/5063 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.repository.name Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.relation.hasformat Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1486.b13.3.10.1.jpg 816.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record