The Eastern Campus

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Erie County (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Sandusky (Ohio) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1912-1918 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-04-28T18:59:34Z
dc.date.available 2008-04-28T18:59:34Z
dc.date.created 1914 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-04-28T18:59:34Z
dc.identifier.other 434.34.r124 en_US
dc.identifier.other 33, 34 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1902
dc.description The 100-acre site of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home was divided in to three parts. This photograph shows a portion of the eastern third of the campus. The two buildings on the left are members' cottages, and the third structure is the Administration Building. The smoke stacks and water tower in the background are part of the Home's campus. en_US
dc.format.extent 5" x 7" en_US
dc.language.iso eng en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Charles E. Frohman Collection en_US
dc.rights Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.rights.uri http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/photographs/display.asp?id=497&subj=photographs en_US
dc.subject Ohio Veteran's Home en_US
dc.subject Soldiers' Homes - Ohio - Sandusky en_US
dc.subject Veterans' Hospital - Ohio - Sandusky en_US
dc.subject Stone Buildings - Ohio - Sandusky en_US
dc.title The Eastern Campus en_US
dc.type Photographic print; black and white en_US
dc.publisher.digital Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.photographer Niebergall, Ernst en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Fremont, Ohio en_US
dc.repository.place Sandusky County, Ohio en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
434.34.r124.jpg 1.643Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record