Lake Elrio 219158 (U.S.S.R.)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1919 - 1959 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2017-02-13T19:45:26Z
dc.date.available 2017-02-13T19:45:26Z
dc.date.issued 2017-02-13
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/187173
dc.description This propeller was built in 1919 by Great Lakes Engineering Works, Ashtabula, Ohio. She was owned by U.S. Shipping Board, Washington, D.C., until 1927, when she was sold to International Packing Company, Seattle, Washington. In 1928, she was purchased by the U.S.S.R., Vladivostok, U.S.S.R.. In 1922, she became "Paria," in 1927, she became "Chase," and in 1928, she became "Kamchatka." She was dropped from Lloyd's Register circa 1959. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Lake Elrio 219158 (U.S.S.R.) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3920-FR2-20-38-1141.jpg 564.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record