Lagonda 141432

Show full item record


Title: Lagonda 141432
Author: Unknown
Description: This propeller was built in 1896 by F. W. Wheeler & Company, West Bay City, Michigan. She was owned by Cleveland Steamship Company, Cleveland, Ohio, until 1916 when she was sold to Interlake Steamship Company, Cleveland, Ohio. She was sold to Bethlehem Steel Corporation, Buffalo, New York, in 1954. She was converted to a crane ship in 1926. She was scrapped by Hurwitz Brothers, Buffalo, New York, in 1958.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/187168

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3911-FR2-20-26-1123.jpg 297.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record