The Round House

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal ca. 1890 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2016-08-24T16:17:30Z
dc.date.available 2016-08-24T16:17:30Z
dc.date.issued 2016-08-24
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186983
dc.description The Round House has been a prominent landmark at Put-in-Bay for more tthan a century. The building was built as a residence in Toledo, Ohio. It was dismantled and brought to South Bass Island and rebuilt at the corner of Delaware and Lorain Avenues, where it began operations in 1873 at the Columbia Restaurant. It remains one of the most popular bars on the island. At right is the Park Hotel. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Frohman Collection en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title The Round House en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
S-1798-E022.tif 3.929Mb TIFF image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record