The Round House

Show full item record


Title: The Round House
Author: Unknown
Description: The Round House has been a prominent landmark at Put-in-Bay for more tthan a century. The building was built as a residence in Toledo, Ohio. It was dismantled and brought to South Bass Island and rebuilt at the corner of Delaware and Lorain Avenues, where it began operations in 1873 at the Columbia Restaurant. It remains one of the most popular bars on the island. At right is the Park Hotel.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186983

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
S-1798-E022.tif 3.929Mb TIFF image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record