Lake Belnona 217230

Show full item record


Title: Lake Belnona 217230
Author: Unknown
Description: "Lake Belnona" was built at Saginaw, Michigan in 1918 by the Saginaw Shipbuilding Company. She was owned by the U. S. Shipping Board of Washington, D. C. until 1928 when she was scrapped at River Rouge, Michigan by the Ford Motor Company
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186976

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3916-FR2-20-35-1133.jpg 439.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3917-FR2-20-35-2135.jpg 300.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record