Lake Inaha 217971

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1919 - 1946 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2016-08-24T13:43:16Z
dc.date.available 2016-08-24T13:43:16Z
dc.date.issued 2016-08-24
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186974
dc.description This vessel was built at Lorain, Ohio in 1919 by the American Ship Building Company. Until 1930, she was owned by the U. S. Shipping Board of Washington, D. C. That year she was sold to the Ford Motor Company. In 1943, she once again was owned by the U.S. Shipping Board. In 1946, she was purchased by the Bright Star Steamship Company of Washington, Panama. Her name was changed to "Captain John." From 1951 to 1954, she was owned by Navebras of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Her name was then changed to "Santa Martha." In 1954, she foundered off the coast of Brazil. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Lake Inaha 217971 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3923-FR2-20-43-1147.jpg 196.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3924-FR2-20-43-2149.jpg 792.3Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record