Lake Inaha 217971

Show full item record


Title: Lake Inaha 217971
Author: Unknown
Description: This vessel was built at Lorain, Ohio in 1919 by the American Ship Building Company. Until 1930, she was owned by the U. S. Shipping Board of Washington, D. C. That year she was sold to the Ford Motor Company. In 1943, she once again was owned by the U.S. Shipping Board. In 1946, she was purchased by the Bright Star Steamship Company of Washington, Panama. Her name was changed to "Captain John." From 1951 to 1954, she was owned by Navebras of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Her name was then changed to "Santa Martha." In 1954, she foundered off the coast of Brazil.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186974

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3923-FR2-20-43-1147.jpg 196.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3924-FR2-20-43-2149.jpg 792.3Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record