Mackinac Islander 276809

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author unknoen
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1958 - 1990 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-11-10T15:54:51Z
dc.date.available 2015-11-10T15:54:51Z
dc.date.issued 2015-11-10
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186869
dc.description The "Mackinac Islander" was built in Toledo, Ohio at the Hans Hansen Welding Company in 1958. She was 70 gross tons. She was owned by the Arnold Transit Line of Mackinac Island, Michigan until 1990. In 1970, she collided with the Round Island Light in the Straits of Mackinac. She suffered little damage. In 1990, she was sold to the Chicago Cruise Company and renamed "Sir Richard." The following year, she was sold to Diamond Jack River Tours of Grosse Ile, Michigan. Her name was again changed to the "Diamond Belle." en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR - 2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Mackinac Islander 276809 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
4027-FR2-22-25-1144.jpg 186.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record