Kearsarge 161061

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1894 - 1943 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-14T15:41:07Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-14T15:41:07Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-14
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186570
dc.description The "Kearsarge" was built at Chicago, Illinois by the Chicago Ship Building Company in 1894. She was of 3,092 gross tons. She was owned until 1912 by the Interlake Transit Company of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1912, she was sold to the Canada-Atlantic Transit Company of Duluth, Minnesota. She lay at the West Jefferson Street Dock of Detroit, Michigan from 1943 until she was scrapped in 1948. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Kearsarge 161061 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3846-FR2-19-32-1179.jpg 287.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3847-FR2-19-32-2181.jpg 585.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3848-FR2-19-32-3183.jpg 1017.Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record