Kearsarge 161061

Show full item record


Title: Kearsarge 161061
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Kearsarge" was built at Chicago, Illinois by the Chicago Ship Building Company in 1894. She was of 3,092 gross tons. She was owned until 1912 by the Interlake Transit Company of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1912, she was sold to the Canada-Atlantic Transit Company of Duluth, Minnesota. She lay at the West Jefferson Street Dock of Detroit, Michigan from 1943 until she was scrapped in 1948.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186570

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3846-FR2-19-32-1179.jpg 287.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3847-FR2-19-32-2181.jpg 585.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3848-FR2-19-32-3183.jpg 1017.Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record