Bad Boy

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1883 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2013-02-05T17:20:43Z
dc.date.available 2013-02-05T17:20:43Z
dc.date.issued 2013-02-05
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/185954
dc.description The wooden tug, “Bad Boy,” was built in 1883 in Toledo, Ohio, but little other information exists about the vessel. Mullineaux Brothers, of Toledo, Ohio, owned the ship after it was built; it is not known how long they maintained ownership. The vessel’s name was changed to “Pluto”; however, it is unclear when the name change took place. She was eventually abandoned in Swan Creek, near Toledo, Ohio. The picture shows the vessel in Swan Creek. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Bad Boy en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2853.FR2.3.2.1.JPG 634.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record