Bad Boy

Show full item record


Title: Bad Boy
Author: Unknown
Description: The wooden tug, “Bad Boy,” was built in 1883 in Toledo, Ohio, but little other information exists about the vessel. Mullineaux Brothers, of Toledo, Ohio, owned the ship after it was built; it is not known how long they maintained ownership. The vessel’s name was changed to “Pluto”; however, it is unclear when the name change took place. She was eventually abandoned in Swan Creek, near Toledo, Ohio. The picture shows the vessel in Swan Creek.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/185954

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2853.FR2.3.2.1.JPG 634.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record