Lady of the Lake (Canada)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1867 - 1917 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2012-04-01T23:31:57Z
dc.date.available 2012-04-01T23:31:57Z
dc.date.issued 2012-04-01
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181670
dc.description The "Lady of the Lake" was built at Magog, Quebec in 1867. Originally, she had higher stacks and an open main deck. She was rebuilt as is shown in this photograph. She was of 607 gross tons. She plied the waters of Lake Memphre - Magog during her entire existence. She was removed in 1917, leaving the "Anthemis" as the only steamer on the lake. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Baus - 13 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Lady of the Lake (Canada) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2634.B.13.16.10.1.JPG 264.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record