Iroquois 100730

Show full item record


Title: Iroquois 100730
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Iroquois" was built of steel at the Craig Shipbuilding Company in Toledo, Ohio. She was of 1169 gross tons. She was owned by the White Line of Duluth, Minnesota and the Arnold Line of Mackinac. From 1906 to 1920, the vessel was owned by the Puget Sound Navigation Company. She reached Seattle via a 64-day voyage around Cape Horn. In 1920, the "Iroquois" returned to the Great Lakes. In 1927, the vessel once again went to Seattle. This time, the vessel reached the West Coast via the Panama Canal. In 1973, she was sold to the Alaska Shell A Corporation. Her name was changed to "Alaska Shell." The vessel was sunk in 1983 at Akuta, Alaska.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/170419

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2355.B.13.12.15.1.JPG 645.3Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record