"Bainbridge" - 222185

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.date.accessioned 2009-08-27T16:27:13Z
dc.date.available 2009-08-27T16:27:13Z
dc.date.issued 2009-08-27T16:27:13Z
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/169705
dc.description Constructed by the Rice Brothers Corporation of East Boothbay, Maine in 1922, the "Bainbridge" had a long and varied career on the Great Lakes. Until 1936, when her name was changed to the "Algomah II", the "Bainbridge" sailed between ports on Lake Michigan. As the "Algomah II", the ship sailed in the Mackinac Straits region. In 1962 the G & W Welding Comany of Cleveland converted the ship to a charter yacht called the "Erie Queen". She spent 1968-1969 as a floating restaurant - "The Boat at River's Edge" - at East 627 Street and East River, New York City. en
dc.title "Bainbridge" - 222185 en
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1878.B.13.7.28.2.JPG 349.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record