"D. P. Perry" - 27687

Show full item record


Title: "D. P. Perry" - 27687
Author: Unknown
Description: Arnold Transport Company owned the "D. P. Perry", (originally called the "York"), built by Burger & Burger of Manitowoc, Wisconsin in 1902. The ship carried passengers to and from Mackinac Island and neighboring islands. With World War II came travel regulation, and the "D.P. Perry" was abandoned in 1942.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/169701

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1873.B.13.7.26.1.JPG 402.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record